Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Favorite Crochet Blogs

I love meeting folks who love crocheting as much as I do, so today I'm comprising a list of my favorite crochet blogs on the interwebs.

I lied...this isn't actually a list.  But, I do have some favorite blogs I'll be showcasing for a few weeks...starting with this:

Purple Sage Designz
http://purplesagedesignz.blogspot.com/

The creator of this blog has some beautiful crowns and skirts.  I believe if she were in Los Angeles, she'd make a killing at Leimert Park.  But hey, she enjoys life at her pace, and that's all that matters.  One of her tams that caught my eye was this hat with colorful feminine stripes (just like she calls it).  I like how she stitched the design.  I don't know the details to explain it, but I do know that she did some fine work.

And to the creator of this blog, Miss Angelika, I don't know what you're doing at the moment but I just want to say keep up the good work.  Hopefully you come across my lil' ol' blog and drop me a line.  And keep crocheting, too!  Good work begets more good work, in my opinion.

Right now I'll be calling it a night.  I need to get ready for a crochet and knit club gathering today, and I have a class to teach tomorrow.  I guess I'll be leaving this blog at a de facto cliffhanger for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment