Sunday, July 2, 2023

Experimenting With Handmade Bucket Hats

A few days ago, I took my prototype bucket hat to a friend of mine who is also a local vendor.  Let's just say that it was a hit with some of the other vendors and folks in the area.  So now, I've been commissioned to design a number of these hats with various different color combinations and schemes.  That'll give me a chance to bust that big ol' stash of yarn so I can free up a little space.

Right now I'm working on an ocean-inspired piece since it's summer here in Los Angeles.  I've got plenty of ideas up my sleeve for these bucket hats.  This reminds me of the times when I was crocheting fedoras like crazy and they were selling like clockwork.  Now I'm seeing people rocking bucket hats like it's no tomorrow as if their names were LL Cool J or EPMD.  But hey, there's nothing wrong with it.

Γ€se πŸ™πŸΎπŸ‘‘

No comments:

Post a Comment