Saturday, August 3, 2013

Welcome to The Soul Stitchery

Come inside and take a look.

I call this place The Soul Stitchery because I'm not just a craftswoman, but a soulful craftswoman.  I specialize in crocheting whatever I can think of...well, almost whatever.  I'll get into that later.

For now, I use my bedroom as a makeshift studio until I can get myself a loft or a townhouse to work out of.  Currently cleaning up yarn at the moment, as I've been crocheting the hell outta some stuff in a furor.  I'll be showcasing some things sooner than you think.  Until then, grab your favorite drink, put on some music, and chill out.

And shouts out to Miss Angelika at Purple Sage Designz.  You've got some of the most soulful crowns that put me and a few other ladies I know to shame.  ^_^

Peace and Hair Grease, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment