Thursday, October 19, 2017

Some Hat Listings...And a Scorching Autumn

I always say that in Los Angeles, Summer never really ends.  She actually just takes a break.  For the next few days, Summer is taking a short break and will be back on Monday...with a vengeance.  Autumn is just covering her shift with pleasant weather for now.  And then we're gonna fry...  😞😞😞

In the meantime, here's some stuff from my shop that I've been too lazy to blog about...

Morning Eclipse Drawstring Tam

Celestial Sky Patchwork Drawstring Tam

Holiday-Themed Fitted Baseball Hat

Autumn-Themed Bohemian Skully

And some fingerless gloves, too...whatever color you like

And I'm also doing the whole messy bun thing...

Custom Messy Bun Cadet Hat


Now go ahead and shop your butts off, since the holidays are around the corner.  As for me, I'll just be studying for midterms.  😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment