Tuesday, September 20, 2022

For My Mellow Folk & Fellow Pokémon Lovers

It's been a cool minute since I've put something different on Etsy.  I've mostly been filling custom orders and doing a lot of writing lately.  But, let me go ahead and insert this photo here...


The "Shiny Stoutland" Drawstring Tam

I crocheted this after playing a quick game of Pokémon Café ReMix on my phone and encountered a shiny Stoutland. The only sucky part is that I didn't get to recruit that big ol' floof as a staff member for my bistro. But, I loved that earthy color scheme he was sporting, so I had to make this hat.

(Edit: I did recruit that big ol' floof a while back and got him up to maximum level 😊)

And here's what he looks like...

Courtesy of Serebii.net

I'll be honest, I didn't realize until after I listed it on Etsy that I was missing a color.  Well, I'll just make another hat with the forgotten color since I need to go on this yarn run anyway.

Oh yeah...Gotta Catch 'Em All!

No comments:

Post a Comment