Thursday, March 27, 2014

Motown Moods

So what's the reason for the title of this post?

Yesterday, before leaving school and making my way to Eagle Rock, I downloaded some classic music by Stevie Wonder.  Now I don't care if you're a millennial or a baby boomer, you've at least grown up on some Stevie.  He's just a cold brother.  (smile)  Here's one of my favorite songs...



His music sort of gave me an idea on what to make next.  Don't think that I deserve to be thrown in a loony bin for saying this, but I find myself seeing colors when I hear musical notes.  That's just me.  I thought about stitching up some hats inspired by some of Stevie's greatest songs.  So be on the lookout for that (I should be done some time during Spring Break).

I'll be leaving this post on a big, nasty cliffhanger (To Be Continued...yuck).

No comments:

Post a Comment