Tuesday, November 25, 2014

More Tams and More Holiday BS

Ugh...don't get me started on Black Friday.  I try to avoid shopping at big box stores as much as possible every time the day after Thanksgiving comes a-creepin'.  Looks like I'll be hitting up the thrift stores this weekend instead.

Lately, I've been on multiple yarn runs this month.  And my pockets are bruised.  Snatched up some of the most beautiful wool yarns, only for my wallet to lose some drastic weight.  But nevertheless, I've made some funky tams out of said yarn and put 'em in the shop.  Since Winter's lurking in the bushes, you can get a loved one a fashionable, but toasty gift.


A warm, laid back Winter mesh snood

Whimsical Tam

Stained Glass Snood Redux

Cute little bric-a-brac skully

Spring Forest Tam


No comments:

Post a Comment