Tuesday, December 9, 2014

More Finals, More Business, and More Hat Listings

Most people look forward to the end of the semester in school.  I usually do, but I dread it this time.  I just want to knock out these exams and be done...for a few months.

Since I'm going to be listing some more hats, I should just give you this little blurb: I'm on Etsy.  I've only got a couple of styles listed, but I should have some more crowns posted in the future (that is, if Etsy is mobile-friendly).

New in store:

Peruvian Lands Snood

Desert Sunset Tam

Big Bear Blue Snood

I've now put custom hats in the shop, so if you want a particular color or size, you can just simply tell me what you'd like.


Go here for requests on colors and sizes

You can go here too for custom orders

No comments:

Post a Comment