Thursday, October 22, 2015

Missed you guys...

Busy as usual...

I had to take one of my crowns off the market today (because a good friend of mine purchased it) and deactivate a couple of others not too long ago.  Decided to join my college's literature club, too.

Some of my TripleClicks classics are now on Etsy, along with a new hat:


The Funky Fresh Fairy Slouchy Tam

Grape Soda Slouchy

Golden Lady Beret (You already know I listen to Stevie Wonder)

The Stained Glass Snood is back

Tam inspired by the hot Los Angeles winter seasons

Custom Crocheted Skully

An urban-themed slouchy for all you night owls

The Red Oak tam makes a comeback, too

Also inspired by Earth, Wind, & Fire - the Sparkling Fantasy Snood

The Classic Rastafarian Tam

And lastly, the Southwestern Sunset Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment