Monday, April 14, 2014

Winning my first auction...

Finally, I'm back from Spring Break...

And you can curse me out for asking this question, but have you seen those two banners to your right on this blog?  You know, those SFI and TripleClicks banners?  (Don't answer that)

Not only do I sell my hats on their online store as an E-Commerce Associate (ECA for short), I'm also an affiliate with these guys.  Long story short, I won my very first auction.  The prize up for grabs was a membership with this organization called IAHBE (International Association of Home Business Entrepreneurs) and a big chunk of points they call VersaPoints to boost my rank (and turn my crumbs into many a loaf of bread, if you know what I mean).

Pretty much, the key to winning an auction is to be persistent and aggressive...just downright bloodthirsty.  And make sure you have swollen pockets.  Oh, and also try to limit yourself.  You don't want to get too addicted to these auctions.


In case your curiosity has nine lives to spare:

Here, you won't get ripped off as you would at a retail store.

If you just want to take a look, that's great.  If you want to sign up, that's great too.  Just don't go auction crazy.  ^_*

No comments:

Post a Comment