Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Song of the Week - 10/8/2013

Today's song is...



While I am a crafter and love the art of crochet, I'm also a hip hop head.  Just thought I'd point that out.  However, if you don't care about that last statement, skip to the rest of the post.

All that aside, this song foretells the demise of the rap industry.  If you listen hard enough, you'll know what I'm talking about.  Nowadays, these new-wave bubblegum rappers will sell their soul just to go platinum and make millions of dollars for (excuse my French) putting out shit.  But lyricists who put out music with a message don't get radio play or recognition.

I'm going to keep this post short and sweet today.  I'm having a fix for some sour cream & onion potato chips and a giant bottle of H2O.

And That's All, Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment