Friday, June 16, 2023

A New (Regal) Listing on Etsy

The Empress's Majesty Drawstring Tam

I had made a visit to the local library some time ago and saw this pattern book that I thought would have some designs I'd like.  It's called Crocheted Beanies & Slouchy Hats by Julie King, and I absolutely love it!


First, let me give credit to Ms. King as the hat you see in the top photo originally came from this book.  The actual pattern and design come from the Festival Slouchy Hat (see below); I just used different colors and added a drawstring to it.

Image of the Festival Slouchy Hat


I listed my rendition of this cute little hat on Etsy, so go on ahead and check it out.  While you're at it, visit my Soulful Stitchery channel on YouTube.  I'll see you guys on the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment