Thursday, June 1, 2023

Farewell, Sell On Etsy

Late last month, Etsy decided to deprecate their Sell On Etsy app in favor of their oft-tweaked and updated Etsy Seller app.  Though I've gotten used to the latter fairly quick, I do miss the former for its ease of use.  The only sucky part about it is that I couldn't throw in any calculated shipping prices on my listings, depending on the weight, height and length of the package; I had to do all that on the actual website.

As a result of the app deprecation, I freed up some space on my phone by (sadly) uninstalling it.  I can't be too sad about losing Sell On Etsy; it helped me take care of my orders with no problems.  I just hope that Etsy Seller will do a bang-up job as well as the previous app, because I love hearing that "Ka-Ching" sound go off.  😊

No comments:

Post a Comment