Saturday, June 17, 2023

Dipping My Toes in the Payhip Pool

A little over a week ago, I came across a website called Payhip after reading about it.  Took a look-see and I thought I'd give it a try.

I currently offer my crochet pattern book (both US & UK editions) on the platform, but I should have some new stuff on there down the line.  I'm still a newbie to Payhip, so I need to gain a little traction first.

In the meantime, let me give you guys the link to my barely visible store:

I call it "Stitches & Similes" for a reason; it's because of my exploits in the world of crochet, and also something I haven't touched on in this blog, which is writing.  I have a couple of books out at the moment (two novels and one nonfiction).

I shall return with some more goodies, so take it easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment