Monday, September 16, 2013

Swapmeet Yarn Store

I somehow came across this yarn store in the Westlake District of Los Angeles while on a search for a new nose ring (I always lose 'em when I get sick).  It was located inside one of the many swapmeets along Alvarado, across from MacArthur Park.

The cliché of "kid in a candy store" has been overused per se, so I'll just say that this will be one of many places I plan on hitting up for yarn.  Though I don't mind the travel to certain areas to purchase some of the finest yarns my little wallet can afford, sometimes it can be tiring catching six buses and seven trains (it's obvious I'm exaggerating) to this city and that city just for a discount.

On that note, I'll be signing off.  Until then...you already know the drill.  Now work those hooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment